26 November 2013

Inspired by..


Hello there lovelies!

Todays post features a look that was inspired by very talented Nicole that is behind the amazing blog Kiss on the Chic. If you dont already follow her, you totally should! Here is also her Instagram if you want to drool over her skills some more :)

Anyways.. This technique was the one I wanted to try since I first saw a picture of it on the internet. I thought Id not do any good when I actually sat and got to it but I was so wrong. This is really easy and you cant do anything wrong! Lovely!


My mani is nothing compared to Nicoles (which you can see here) but I still like it. Its beautiful in its simplicity.


On my index and pinky finger I used 2 coats of Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint. Base on my ring finger is Greta by Make Up Store and on my middle finger is Essie Blanc. Flowers are made by all of the polishes I named + Orly Liquid Vinyl.

I really enjoyed this manicure :) And thank you Nicole for being the non-stop inspiration for me! 

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours, they go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) xx And I agree, the colors are great together!

      Delete