18 August 2013

A little bit of tribal print on my nails.

Hello there lovelies!

Wow, this week has been crazy for me, I just started a new job and I couldnt get used to it. Had absolutely no power when I got home so I didnt even check my blog. Not even my mail, nothing. Im sorry for my absence, its going to be all better now :)

Im very excited to show you todays mani. Its my first take at tribal-ish nail art. I always thought its very difficult to achieve a nice look and let me tell you, it is! For you whose hands are a bit shaky its hard to get the lines straight but I made it! Let me show you:


Like I said, its kind of tribal, I like it nonetheless :) Base for my tribal print is a simple gradient using Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, IsaDora Scuba Blue and China Glaze Tart-y For The Party. If you havent noticed those are my to-go summer colors! Then added different shapes using acrylic paint. I know how many "bald sports" I have but believe it or not my acrylic paint is freaking out and just doesnt wanna cooperate. Its one of those very cheap ones so that may be the problem (read bad quality paint).


Overall I love the look, I definitely have to get a good quality acrylic paint cause this one just doesnt cut it. How do you like this look?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so nice!:)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    I am currently running a giveaway on my blog if you want tot check it out?..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete