31 March 2013

Happy Easter! & manicure :)

Happy Easter everyone!

I love easter, Im crazy about rabbits so there is no surprise in me loving a time of year when there is lots of stuff bunny-themed :) That said, we can proceed to my Easter mani.

I was originally going for the painted eggs as my mani with Easter Bunny accent nail - or something in that alley but I kind of felt for something else. Still pastel toned, I went for a dotticure!


I couldnt get more crisp picture, no idea why. My camera just freaked out I guess.

For this mani I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff as a base and China Glaze Tart-y For The Party, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau and Depend #347 for the dots.


I love this mani and I dont plan on taking it off anytime soon :) Do you like something different for Easter or just good old painted egg nails? 

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment