25 July 2012

Day 39 - Orange + yellow mani

Late but Im very busy lately :( Well.. Here is my mani:


I really hated the result :( The yellow polish is old and very very thick, barely could make it even - I didnt even succeed! My ring finger is my first attempt at braided nails. Its definitely not perfect but well :)


Polishes I used were:

Viva la Diva 26
China Glaze Hey Sailor
Nordic Cap NP07
Nordic Cap NP12
+ top coat (Matte About You by Essie)


Im going to be busy but Ill do what I can with the summer challenge, hope Im excused :) xx

You my lovely readers should check out list of girls taking part in Summer Challenge - maybe
not every day, but definitely participating! I made a post with all the links to their blogs,
you can find all of the links in a page "Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge" in the top right corner
of my blog! :) Come on, go head and check them out, they are doing amazing manis as you read this!

3 comments:

  1. wow this is really amazing! I love the colour combo and your braid is so neat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats so kind of you to say it :) xx

      Delete
  2. That looks soooooooooooooo good. I posted mine a couple days ago but it doesn't even compare. Yours looks perfect and centered. Hopefully my next try will look closter to yours. ;oP

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete