19 May 2012

Summer Challenge day 1 - Olympic Torch Starts Its Journey

Day one of the Summer Challenge! "Olympic torch starts its journey" so here it comes:


Polishes that I used are:

*Background:
Mavala Marine Blue
Mavala Blue Mint

*Olympic Rings:
Jessica King Tut's Gem
Viva la Diva 26
Broadway Nails Nail Art Paint black
Viva la Diva 126
China Glaze Hey Sailor

*Olympic Torch:
for the fire China Glaze Hey Sailor and Viva la Diva 26
Depend 045

And of course top coat :)

I wasnt sure if I could make it.. I mean look at that! Im not satisfied with the olympic rings my hand wasnt as steady as I would like it to be. But here is the result so my first day is over! I thought I would have problems with torch and fire but Im quite impressed of my skills ahah :D Im excited about next challenge "Chelsea Flower Show" so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Jealous of your torch and fire!!! That was the hardest part of the challenge for me!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys, you are so nice :) xx I wouldnt dare to paint a torch on my nails the way I did with the rings. My pinky is a baby finger so the torch was so much smaller than some of the girls make them. I think thats why it wasnt so hard and the fire hm Im impressed myself how it came out ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so pretty! I can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete